Canon 1272V095 NS-10 Neck Strap for All Camcorders


It turns out that this one's solidly built but not very comfortable. It is basically a thin (about 3/4") canvas type strap that starts to chafe at my neck after a bit. I couldn't find anything, either here or on the Canon website (or any other website I searched) that said how long this strap was, so I went ahead and ordered it hoping it would suit my needs. It turned out to be a bit shorter than I'd like. The circumference is about 32" (when stretched out it's about 16" long from the point where the neck loop opens up), which gives the entire loop a fairly short radius of about 5". It does, of course, hang down from the neck far enough to allow me to bring the camera in front of my face, but sometimes I like to use the neckstrap as a stabilizer while I hold the camcorder out in front of me at about chest height, and with this strap I don't have a lot of latitude for that kind of use.

Disqus Comments